EHLERS-L Archives

Archiver > EHLERS > 2004-07 > 1090679833

Subject: Re: Giekau church records filmed by LDS? what number?
Date: 24 Jul 2004 08:37:13 -0600

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/mVU.2ACEB/60.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.2.1.1.1.1

Message Board Post:

Hi Rich - Nice to hear from you. I haven't been doing a lot of work on my husband's Ehler's line recently until I "found" Ruth Ann. I'm in the process of gathering info for Ruth Ann and will forward you a copy of my Ehlers genealogy report. You can then let me know what - if any - documents might be of interest to you.

Who are the people in your direct line. I have a hunch we are "cousins" along the way.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Jean

This thread: