EHLERS-L Archives

Archiver > EHLERS > 2004-07 > 1090678999

Subject: Re: Giekau church records filmed by LDS? what number?
Date: 24 Jul 2004 08:23:19 -0600

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/mVU.2ACEB/60.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.2.1.1.1

Message Board Post:

Jean (and RuthAnn if you see this),

RuthAnn was nice enough to pass along to you my quest to learn more about the Ehlers line. Although I doubt that your line is the same as mine, I would very much like to take a look at what you have if possible. Our only common link, so far, is the Clinton location but maybe something else will appear as to a clue to where my line originated. Therefore, I'd be interested in your offer regarding what you found in the Giekau records or any other information you feel might help.

If that's ok, please create a zip of what you have and FTP it to:
(host name) trenkamps.no-ip.com
(user id) myguest
(password) myguest

Thanks abunch:-)