EDWARDS-L Archives

Archiver > EDWARDS > 2002-08 > 1030124540

Subject: [EDWARDS-L] Cemerery where Gr. & grand parents are buried
Date: 23 Aug 2002 11:42:20 -0600

Surnames: Edwards/Wheeler
Classification: Cemetery

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/FUU.2ACEB/4619

Message Board Post:

Am looking for a cemetery in or around Westfield,Ind where my family are buried-- Gr. grands wewe Wm Stephen & Julia Mariah (Wheeler) Edwards---Their children were Halcy Leota(Whicker), Pike Edward, John wm., Julius Milo (my grand father), Florence Mable (McVey) Minnie Mae (Burroughs), Myrtie Leona (Burgess) was still living in Sept 2001 & Clyde Howard. I was told by a cousin in Westfield that all the family was buried in the same cemetery, but we could not find any cemetery with these names. Any one knowing of any of these, I would appreciate any info...Thanks, in advance--Donna Fredericks Neider

This thread: