EDGAR-L Archives

Archiver > EDGAR > 2009-01 > 1231534531

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: Edgar Henry born abt 1906
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2009 20:55:31 -0000

Author: pjpjack
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.edgar/459.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Liam,
Many thanks, I think you are right and this is a connection. Living in Scotland it is difficult to access Census data or Birth Certificate information. How can I go about obtaining details from these sources?
I also think you are right and that there is no link between your Edgars and the ones I'm researching, nevertheless, if I can be any use to you let me know.
Jack.

Important Note: