ECKHART-L Archives

Archiver > ECKHART > 2010-08 > 1281918211

From: "" <>
Subject: [ECKHART] FRANK KUATA / KURTA / KUADA
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 00:23:31 -0000

Author: smil1025
Surnames: Kurta / Kurta / Kuada / Reiter
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.eckhart/161/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I am looking for information on my g-grandfather Frank Kurta. He was born 21 Dec 1865 in Monyorokerek Hungary now Eberau Burgenland Austria. He died abt 1915 (don't know where). He married Elisabeth Reiter on 06 Feb 1889 Unterbildein, Gussing, Burgenland, Austria. Elizabeth was born 08 Sep 1868 in Unterbildein, Gussing, Burgenland, Austria. She died 18 Sep 1935 (don't know where). Their children were Theresa, Frank, Mary, Anton, Anna all born in Eberau, Gussing, Burgenland, Austria. I want to know who Frank's parents were and who were Elizabeth's parents were, and their parents, etc..
You make contact me at
Thank you so very much
Sandie Miller
Columbia, SC