ECK-L Archives

Archiver > ECK > 2009-08 > 1250780950

From: "" <>
Subject: [ECK] John Eck - Feb 20, 1862 in New Trier, Minnesota to Feb 2,1928 in Andale, Kansas
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 15:09:10 -0000

Author: Kirk_Sellman
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.eck/282/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I'm looking for information and pictures of John and his wife, Josephine Giefer, Apr 6, 1866 in Freiling, Germany to May 6, 1929 in Andale, Kansas. Their children were:

Anna Marie (my wife's grandmother) - Aug 21, 1885 in
Wadena, Minnesota to Mar 31, 1954 in Hardtner, Kansas
Catherine - Nov 20, 1887 in Minnesota to Apr 24, 1968
John P. - Dec 8, 1890 in Minnesota to Jan 26, 1969
Peter John - Feb 5, 1894 in Oklahoma to Sep 9, 1943 in
Sharon, Kansas
Mathias - Jun 21, 1897 in Oklahoma to Jun 20, 1954
Josephine Catherine - Mar 8, 1900 in Kansas to ?
Elizabeth - Mar 5, 1902 to Sep 25, 1905
Margaret - Sep 17, 1905 to Mar 9, 1906
Margaret - Dec 26, 1906 to Jun 25, 1925

Important Note: