EBNER-L Archives

Archiver > EBNER > 2008-05 > 1210201786

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [EBNER] Simon Ebner b. abt. 1835 in Germany/Immigrated abt. 1878
Date: Wed, 07 May 2008 23:09:46 -0000

Author: sknobles
Surnames: Ebner
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.ebner/78.1.1.2/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I did get a ship record on the family I mentioned in 2002. A very nice lady in Germany looked it up and sent it to me. I copied it and sent it out to my sister-in-laws family. Are you "Vernon", Vernon Ebner in Buda, TX? Just wondering. If so, I asked your daughter to get you a copy of the genealogy and records I had. I hope she did.

If any of you want me to forward what I have, I will. I haven't looked at the report for some time in FTM, so, there may be a few updates etc. I don't have, but, most of it is correct.

Important Note: