EASTON-L Archives

Archiver > EASTON > 2004-06 > 1086903546

From: "Frank Easton" <>
Subject: RE: My Eastons
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 15:46:27 -0600

Hi

It is so nice to see a posting of an Easton on this list that is Scottish.
They all seem to be English.

Anyway I have an Alexander Easton, the son of Robert Easton and Margaret
Frood. My Alexander was born April 19 1800. I doubt if there is a direct
connection as my Alexander (as per the Scottish naming paterns) was named
after his maternal grandfather Alexander Frood.

My Eastons were all from Lanark mainly Lesmahagow Parish but some in Lanark
Parish. However, that is not too far away is it not?

Back a little further it is sketchy, Robert Easton's father was George
Easton who's father was David Easton b.abt 1700. I suppose there COULD be a
connection back there . If so whether it could ever be proven in only
speculation.

Frank Easton