EASTON-L Archives

Archiver > EASTON > 2004-06 > 1086754799

Subject: Re: My Eastons
Date: 8 Jun 2004 22:20:05 -0600

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/xUU.2ACIB/417.2.2

Message Board Post:

Vicki,

My mum is an Easton who's family trace back to the Polmont and Bathgate area of Scotland.

I have confirmed the family back to an Alexander Easton married to Margaret Miller on 20/12/1783 in Bathgate.

On the IGI index the father of this Alexander Easton is listed as Nisbet Easton b. circa 1732 but I have not yet been able to prove this.

I am now also living in Australia and we may well be from the same family of Eastons.

Regards,
John.

This thread: