EASTMAN-L Archives

Archiver > EASTMAN > 2011-03 > 1300107065

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [EASTMAN] Eastmans in New York and PA
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 12:51:05 -0000

Author: eastmantree
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.eastman/974.2.1.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi Pat
You are correct about James Eastman and Elizabeth Hicks (my great-grandparents, parents of Harlan James (1893, my grandfather) who was father of Harlan James Jr. (1918,
my father). So I guess that we are 10th cousins.

The Evans Clerk of the Court was able to provide me with the marriage information on James and Elizabeth. Although she reported James S. not T. but that could have been a misinterpretation of the handwriting. She was unable to provide a hard copy due to the age and condition of the record books.

Thank you so much for the additional generations beyond Benjamin which I have not been able to identify before.

I would greatly appreciate it if you would send me and invite to your ancestry.com tree.

Thank you so much, Jeanne Eastman

Important Note: