EASTMAN-L Archives

Archiver > EASTMAN > 2007-06 > 1182097367

From: ,
Subject: Re: [EASTMAN] Rev. William Eastman
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 16:22:47 -0000

Author: pamb
Surnames: Eastman
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.eastman/903.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I have SOME information regarding Rev William. Not a lot. His parents were Amos Eastman and Polly Ingalls. He was born in Canada in 1817, and possibly died in Minnesota. He wrote a auto bio for a Freewill Baptist church publication from Fairmont Minnesota in 1888. If you want to see that discertation contact me directly as it is to large to post here. It appears that he had at least 4 children by Sarah Baker and possibly more. He may have been married before Sarah as she is considerably younger than William. On the 1880 census he is living in South Wayne, LaFayette county, Wisconsin where several of his siblings and parents were living. I am NOT a descendent. William is a 2nd great grand uncle of my husband.

Important Note: