EASTMAN-L Archives

Archiver > EASTMAN > 2007-06 > 1182056130

From: ,
Subject: [EASTMAN] Rev. William Eastman
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 04:55:30 -0000

Author: copet1
Surnames: Eastman
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.eastman/903/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Is anyone familiar with William Eastman? He served in Wisconsin as a Freewill Baptist minister. I am President of the Wisconsin Freewill Baptist Historical Society and am trying to find descendants of deceased ministers, like I am, in the hopes of learning more about these people as well as possible orchestrating a "reunion" of the descendants of these ministers in 2008. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

Important Note: