EASTMAN-L Archives

Archiver > EASTMAN > 2007-06 > 1181048425

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [EASTMAN] Carrie M. Eastman of West Fairlee, VT
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 13:00:25 -0000

Author: office159
Surnames: Felch/Eastman
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.eastman/900.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I am doing the research on the Felch Family for our Museum and thier genealogy. Mr. Felch is famous as he was the first to find dinosaurs in our area. Could you get me documentation on this marriage to Mr. Colby? Our Web site for the Museum is www.dinosaurdepot.com. Garden Park Fossil Area is one of the largest Jurassic grave yards ever found.
Thank you
June

Important Note: