EAST-TEXAS-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > EAST-TEXAS-ROOTS > 1999-05 > 0926644717

From: <>
Subject: LISTERS,MASONS,WOODSMEN,KLANSMEN LEND ME YOUR EAR.
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 21:18:37 EDT

I am the person who ask the help of this list about THE WOODSMAN OF THE
WORLD. I have received 20 replies on that question for which I would like to
thank all who replied and apologies too the list for this mess I also have
received 20 replies on MASON BASHING. What brought this about so all will
know one of the WOODSMAN REPLAYS compared the WOODSMAN to fraternal
organization like the MASONS or the KKK (A VERY BAD EXAMPLE) I chose too
ignore this reply (AVERY BAD MOVE ON MY PART) I do not know if the person
mente for this too come across this way or not, but I would like too
APOLOGIZE TO THE LIST THE MASONS AND ANYONE ELSE WHO HAS BEEN EFFECTED BY
THIS.

SINCERELY,

BILL RUSHING

This thread: