DYFED-L Archives

Archiver > DYFED > 2009-02 > 1235240768

From: Mary Bryceland <>
Subject: Re: [Dyfed] REES marrying JENKINS or MATHIAS 1850s
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 18:26:08 +0000

Thanks to everyone who has replied to my query about the parentage of the
REES boys.
Especially to Sylvia, who has given me their parents. As their mother, Ann,
was born in Burton I think we can (with fingers crossed) assume she was a
JENKINS.

Anyway, thanks for lots of useful information.

Best wishes

Mary

On 20/2/09 20:24, "Mary Bryceland" <> wrote:

> > Hello
> >
> > In the 1871 census I have James REES (age 12) and John REES (age 10)
> living
> > with their uncle John MATHIAS (At 30 Manchester Sq. Milford)
> >
> > John's wife was Jane JENKINS. So the boys' mother should have been a
> Jenkins
> > or a Mathias.
> > Just wondering if anyone can shed any light?
> >
> > John Mathias was born in Walton West ca 1834, and Jane Jenkins was born
> in
> > Burton.

This thread: