DYFED-L Archives

Archiver > DYFED > 2009-02 > 1233676084

From: "Myra Heywood" <>
Subject: [Dyfed] Fw: North of Tregaron along B4343
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 15:48:04 -0000

The railway track bed noted by John Ball is now a well signposted nature
trail. It is a wonderful walk and cycle track across the bog, from the halt
where milk in churns used to be loaded, to the site of Strata Florida
station. One of the few times that I feel my age is when I recall taking the
train on this line in my teens.
Myra Heywood, Goodwick