DUVALL-L Archives

Archiver > DUVALL > 2012-05 > 1336344422

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [DUVALL] Duvall s of NY in 1820
Date: Sun, 06 May 2012 22:47:02 -0000

Author: FoxxTrotter
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.duvall/801.2.3/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

In looking everything back over, it would lead me to believe that this George DeVall mentioned by Diane buried at the Old Town Cemetery in Newburgh is most likely the one who came over from France. He died on May 17, 1795. Keep in mind that Newburgh was originally located in Ulster County and was its county seat until 1798 when that area became part of Orange County when neighboring Rockland County was formed. Unfortunately, the Old Town Cemetery website mentions nothing about him as actually being buried there. Maybe I can find something else out from the City of Newburgh.

Important Note: