DUVALL-L Archives

Archiver > DUVALL > 2010-03 > 1267459712

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [DUVALL] Mareen Duvall of Middle Plantation by Harry WrightNewman
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2010 16:08:32 -0000

Author: sacostello
Surnames: Duvall
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.duvall/70.129.138.139.141.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hello Kelly,

I don't know if the book is still in print. You might check with the Duvall Society in Maryland (Prince George's County I think) or the Prince George's County Genealogical Society there. If you Google for it or do a search on Amazon, you might also be able to find copies new or used. I think the official name of the Duvall Society is "The Society for Descendants of Mareen Duvall". They were helpful to me in the past, and I believe it is them who publish and re-publish the book from time to time. Good luck! Sharon

Important Note: