DUMAS-L Archives

Archiver > DUMAS > 2012-03 > 1332611612

From: ,
Subject: Re: [DUMAS] Martha Dumas
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 17:53:32 -0000

Author: BCrenwelge
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

Message Board Post:

Mark, I am related to Martha by one of her sisters, Leah Catherine, who married Rufus Clayton, who had a son named Will, who had a girl named Bethel (my mother). The Nancy listed on the tombstone with Martha, was her mother (I think). Martha's father, I think, was David Guthery. I would be happy to share all of my information with you, if you are interested. My e-mail address is .

Important Note: