DUMAS-L Archives

Archiver > DUMAS > 2012-03 > 1332604840

Subject: Re: [DUMAS] Martha Dumas
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 12:00:40 -0400 (EDT)

Sorry, I don't have anything.

Linda C. Dumas
Try to stay out of your own way. This is the most important thing.

See my art at _www.dumasarts.com_ (http://www.dumasarts.com/) ,
_www.kingwoodartsociety.com_ (http://www.kingwoodartsociety.com/) ,
and Red Palette Art Center, Main Street, Humble, TX

In a message dated 3/23/2012 10:41:27 P.M. Central Daylight Time,