DUKE-L Archives

Archiver > DUKE > 2007-01 > 1170287416

From: "Joe Duke" <>
Subject: Re: [DUKE] To Laura / Robert on the DUKE family in Georgia
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 17:50:42 -0600

Hi, Robert.

I was not sure if the 'unknown' numbers of others was provided to you, or
not. I never got such a service from them, as a voluntary action on their
part. So, that is why I asked. Sorry they have not found your people,
yet, but maybe that PAGE name will provide a connection, sometime in the
future.

Hope that you are doing well, otherwise, and that you will have a very
prosperous new Year.

Cousin Joe