DUEHRING-L Archives

Archiver > DUEHRING > 2003-01 > 1042755011

From: Lori Zastrow <>
Subject: [Duehring] Duehring, William & Minnie
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 16:10:11 -0600

I'm looking for descendants of William DUHRING/DUEHRING, b. 17 Sep 1848,
d. 1 Jan 1916, and Wilhelmina BRAASCH, his wife. They originated in
Prussia, moved to the Ixonia/Lebanon area of Wisconsin and then moved to
Norfolk, Nebraska in 1866. The had three daughters, Emma, Martha and
Mary. They attended St. Paul's Lutheran Church, Ixonia, when they lived
in Wisconsin.

My great great grandfather was Wilhelm DUHRING/DUEHRING, b. 24 Oct 1838
in Prussia and moved to Lebanon, Wisconsin. Wilhelm married Wilhelmina
BUENNING of Lebanon, Wisconsin. If my suspicions are correct, William &
Wilhelm are cousins.

I'd appreciate any information. Thank you.

Lori
Watertown, Wisconsin

This thread: