DUDLEY-L Archives

Archiver > DUDLEY > 2006-09 > 1159197405

From: "McMorrine, Susan" <>
Subject: [DUDLEY] Dudley
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 08:16:45 -0700

Does anyone have any more information on this Dudley?
U.S. Census > 1850 United States Federal Census > Tennessee > Franklin >
District 2
pg. 13 of 15 (ancestry.com)

Abner Dudley, 75, male, Farmer, none, Virginia
Elizabeth ", 70, female, Virginia
Emeline ", 25, female, Tennessee
Lucy Weeks, 23, female, Tennessee

Abner and Elizabeth were born in Virginia... 1775-1780. Does anyone know of
any other children for this pair? Does anyone know if they lived anywhere
else other than Virginia or Tennessee?

Does anyone know if this abner could possibly be the same Abner later living
in Tennessee???

William Dudley was born in 1740 in Campbell, Virginia.
He was married to Ann Owen in 1770 in Campbell Co., Virginia. Children were:
Abner Dudley, Saley Dudley, Fillis Dudley, John Dudley, William Dudley,
Cloah Dudley, Absalom Dudley, Betsy Dudley, Preston Dudley.

AND...does anyone know if there is an index to will records for Franklin
County, Tennessee...on line??

Thanks for any help.
Susan