DRYER-L Archives

Archiver > DRYER > 2011-01 > 1294431575

From: ,
Subject: Re: [DRYER] Mildred R. (Dreyer) Davis, 1937-2001
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2011 20:19:35 -0000

Author: strople
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.dryer/67.2/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

It appears you and I are related. Karl Herman Dreyer married Theresa Marie Jacob. Karl is the son of Heinrich Christoph Wilhelm Dreyer and Maria Schumacher. Heinrich is my great-grandfather. Heinrich's parents are Hans Christian Wilhelm Dreyer (from Boeddenstadt, Hannover, Germany) and Dorothea Maria Behrens. Please email me () so we can correspond and share more. /Joe Strople

Important Note: