DOWNING-L Archives

Archiver > DOWNING > 2001-06 > 0993404425

From: "Jacqueline Pearce Downen" <>
Subject: Re: [DOWNING] 4 Dennis Downings
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 17:40:25 -0000

Hi, Yes, I found the same information...plus, James Downing was this James
Downing father. The James born in Va. died in Henry Co. Indiana..it's all
confusing. The James Downing born 1770 children listed;
DENNIS...FRANCIS...JAMES. (so that's three JAMES). Then we find DENNIS
DOWNING married in Kentucky. Just in case anyone is interested...here is the
person that is researching this particular line; BRENDA CALLAHAN Box 501
QUILCENE, WASHINGTON. 98376 USA email; she probably has
all this information. Good Luck. Jackie Pearce Downen/Downing