DOVER-L Archives

Archiver > DOVER > 2011-01 > 1296101446

From: ,
Subject: Re: [DOVER] Looking for more infomation on Thomas Jefferson Dover
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 04:10:46 -0000

Author: japa1121
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

Message Board Post:

I am Jean, daughter of Virgie (Sis) who is the sister of Elton and Bessie. I saw your father a few years ago at the reunion. I would greatly appreciate any info and pictures you might have of the Family. You said you had a large document from Michael Dover. I hope you can provide some info as I am having a hard time getting much. Can you tell me who Michael is - whose son or grandson?
Thanks in sdvance.

Important Note: