DOVER-L Archives

Archiver > DOVER > 2011-01 > 1294371101

From: ,
Subject: Re: [DOVER] Francis J. Dover
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2011 03:31:41 -0000

Author: CindraWheeler
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.dover/431.3/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I am trying to help a friend with a DAR application for Francis J. Dover, through his son Anderson's daughter, Harriet. Can any of you tell me where I might locate proof that Harriet is Anderson's daughter? Harriet is only two years younger than Hannah and there are DAR applications proven through Hannah, but none proven through Harriet.

Important Note: