DOVER-L Archives

Archiver > DOVER > 2001-09 > 1001616573

From: "Lea Oliver" <>
Subject: Re: [Dover] Dover, Arkansas
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 13:49:33 -0500

Would sure love to find out where in Arkansas your DOVERs were located. I've
been on this list for a while but have never made a connection to my Arkansas
DOVERs. I'm in search of Thomas Jefferson DOVER m. Lucinda Kasinger. They
lived/died in Baxter County, Mt. Home, Arkansas. Would love to hear from
anyone with a possible connection.

Lea Ann