DOUGLAS-L Archives

Archiver > DOUGLAS > 2003-11 > 1069911046

Subject: [DOUGLAS] Re: Douglas family of Scotland to Va to Ky md Adams
Date: 26 Nov 2003 22:30:46 -0700

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/IZT.2ACIB/1593.1.1.1.1.1.1

Message Board Post:

Pearl,
Thank you for your info. I go from John Bruce to Charles (Anna Adams) to their daughter Ann who married Joseph Timberlake. Have you heard anything about William being his father? Does the book start with John B? I have found quite a bit on Charles but hardly anything on John. I have been told that John was born about 1697 in Edinburgh, Scotland. Do you know how old he was when he was kidnapped and brought to Virginia? I really appreciate your help Pearl, thank you so much. Hoping you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Carole

This thread: