DONAUSCHWABEN-VILLAGES-L Archives

From: "Beth Tolfree" <>
Subject: Re: [DVHH] Mushkazone revisited
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 09:05:59 -0700

Since Cafe Kehl has an order blank for their 'Muskatzine' on their website I'd be really surprised
if they'd give out the recipe. Especially since such a big deal is made of its secrecy and their
ownership of it.

Apparently my email conversations with Dr. Lerner about typical Batschka food and this cookie
in particular has sparked some interest in Dettelbach. Dr. Lerner tells me that the Dettelbach
"Heimatverein is highly interested in clearing the context". He requested a copy of my recipe
be sent to him and Herr Konradt Reinfelder in Dettelbach. I actually sent him the link for the DVHH
'Mushkazone' page that has 3 variations on the recipe.

So, the plot thickens.

Beth Tolfree