DONAUSCHWABEN-VILLAGES-L Archives

From: ajleeb <>
Subject: Re: [DVHH] Re; 44years/Help
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 17:09:51 -0600

Yes, I sure did.....I was the patient in the hospital. When I woke up, I saw
a beautiful nurse standing in front of me, with a long needle in her hand. I
screamed, and must've said, "..I'll do anything you want me do, just put the
needle away..." You will ?" she said.
Next thing,... I found myself in front of the Altar,....saying "I do",

Alex.
www.dvhh.org/
http://www.dvhh.org/knees/index.htm
www.knees-im-banat.de