DONAUSCHWABEN-VILLAGES-L Archives

From: "Linda McKenna" <>
Subject: [DVHH] BAUTZ KIRSCHNER TIMISOARA KOVACSI
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 10:12:51 -0500

I have met online with another "new" cousin. His great grandmother was sister to my grandfather. He had a 'family history' written by his mother. Many things coincided with family lore that I had. Since they lived in different states and had only occasional visits, I'm thinking this may add to the plausibility of these stories.
I know from family and the ship manifests that they emigrated from and listed Kovacsi (Temeskovacsi) as birthplace. although his family history refers to Timisoara as where Fred and Emilie settled after marriage. so perhaps I might find Friedrich BAUTZ and his wife Emilie Kirschner there.
Friedrich died 1898. no birth date known although his family info said Alsace-Lorraine. Emilie b 1864, d 1948.
I know she was still in Kovasci/Covacsi in 1915. daughter Mary b. 1884, Kovacsi

DOES ANYONE HAVE TIMISOARA BOOK/INFO TO CHECK OUT THESE NAMES/DATES.

Thank you in advance.
Linda Bautz McKenna

This thread: