DONAUSCHWABEN-VILLAGES-L Archives

From: "Helen Williams" <>
Subject: Re: [DVHH] Das Donautal magazine, JAREK anniversary, Website advice
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 08:03:26 -0400

Kevin,
I'm so glad you shared this info. I think it was Jody who asked me if I was
interested in starting a webpage. I let it go- because I don't know how to
do it. I have the 150th year celebration book- which has pictures and I have
a few pictures from my dad. He emigrated in 1917- but returned for a short
while in 1922. Let me know if I can do anything to help.

Helen