DONAUSCHWABEN-VILLAGES-L Archives

From: "charles sehner" <>
Subject: [DVHH] Wosar, Austria
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 18:19:10 -0400

RE: Wosar
In viewing my fathers Declaration of Intention, and Oath of Allegiance filed
May 9, 1924 at his age of 21 he stated the following.

Place of birth: Wosar, Austria in 1895
Has anyone on the list ever heard of Wosar, Austria ?

Other information on the documents such as ports of departure and arrival,
dates in 1903 and ship name he stated correctly. So I am wondering about
this place he called Wosar.

If I read it right it appears he signed the document in front of The Clerk
of said Court in 1917, but the stamped File Date is in 1924. ??

Passenger list, and other family records suggest he came from Busiasch,
Hungary.
Can anyone shed a light on Wosar?

Charles S

This thread: