DONAUSCHWABEN-VILLAGES-L Archives

From: "Rose Vetter" <>
Subject: Re: [DVHH] Fw: Palanka immigrants - Ellis Island records
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 11:37:23 -0700

Scott,

It's a small world after all...On the Palanka map of "Palanka an der Donau",
volume 2, some of the corner properties are identified with the owner's
names. There is a Willwohl property about 200 meters from my grandparents'
home. My father's oldest sister and aunt also emigrated to Trenton, NJ.

Rose