DONAUSCHWABEN-VILLAGES-L Archives

From: ajleeb <>
Subject: [DVHH] Fw: Palanka immigrants - Ellis Island records
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 07:22:43 -0700

Scott.

Some of the first "Eich" settlers, settled in Hatzfeld, in the mid 1760's.
Since Palanka is not far from Hatzfeld, some of the Eich families might've
left Hatzfeld and settled in Palanka, Sorry, I haven't got a Hatzfeld OSB.
Maybe somebody in the List will do a lookup for you. Some of the Eich family
came from the Rhein/Pfalz, district.
Good luck.

Alex.