DONAUSCHWABEN-VILLAGES-L Archives

From: Nancy Fredenberg <>
Subject: Re: [DVHH] Palanka immigrants - Ellis Island records
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 17:30:55 -0400 (EDT)

Hello Scott,

You can also find Dennis Bauer listed as a DVHH lookup guide on this page listed under Palanka, and if you click on his name, an e-mail contact screen will come up:
www.dvhh.org/batschka/finding.htm#P

Alice -- do you think Woefl (or Wolbl with "two dots") might be a variant of my Woelbl family name? I've never seen Willwohl as a surname!

Best to you,
Nancy