DONAUSCHWABEN-VILLAGES-L Archives

From: "Emma & Rudy" <>
Subject: Re: [DVHH] [Announcement] Long Time DVHH Contributors Recognized!
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 17:56:25 -0500

Greetings !
Sometime in the past if I can recall correctly, May 30th/05 in an E
MAIL message to Alex , I during my earlier participation on the DVHH made an
observation pertaining to Alex,s role and contribution to the DVHH
enterprise.
However now that I have been a member for the better part of one year I can
heartily agree with Jody,s and all the other commendations given to all
three stalwarts of the DVHH.
Diana , Nick , & Alex.
Here is what I said at the time re: Alex , which I now know applies to all
three.
" Being a recent subscriber and participant to the DVHH List , I can see
you do much towards it,s success. It amazes me of the number of subjects,
enquiries, and the variety of other matters which are referred to you for
clarification and answers. It strikes me as though you are a custodian of
Donauschwabian History beingan information source akin to the "
Encyclopaedia Brittanica "
Need I say more ? No of course not. I,m sure you all agree.
Best Regards - Rudy