DONAUSCHWABEN-VILLAGES-L Archives

From: "Nick Tullius" <>
Subject: Re: [DVHH] [Announcement] Long Time DVHH Contributors Recognized!
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 19:59:08 -0500

Wow, am I surprised and I am touched! These may be more numerous and
longer-lasting than my modest contributions to the art of engineering during
my nearly 40 working years. Being part of the "Erlebissgeneration" (that is
the group of people who lived through it all and are able to tell a part of
the story) I know of no better use of some of my retirement days, than to
share some of this material and some of my personal recollections with so
many interested people. For me this has been truly a labour of love: to
honour our ancestors who made so many positive contributions wherever their
fate placed them; to ensure that their work and their suffering will not
soon be forgotten.

My thanks to Jody and all the dedicated, hardworking people at DVHH, who, by
being passionate about their work, make it all possible.

Thank you,
Nick