DONAUSCHWABEN-VILLAGES-L Archives

From: Nancy Fredenberg <>
Subject: Re: [DVHH] [Announcement] Long Time DVHH Contributors Recognized!
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 14:44:40 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Dear Jody,

Im so glad you had the idea to index the contributions of these VIPs in our organization. As members of the Admin Team, we may sometimes take these three a little for granted isnt that the way it is sometimes with those closest to you? (We dont mean to!)

Especially now, as our website expands and we begin to add the work of many new contributors to our growing online repository, it is very fitting that we take the time to recognize Diana & Alex as founding members, and Nick who has been with the project almost from the start. All of them spend untold hours reviewing & preparing content, greeting & assisting researchers with information, and in their spare time, making decisions on administrative matters.

Their collective body of work constitutes a major part of our DVHH site and we owe each of them a huge debt of gratitude.

With kind regards,

Nancy Fredenberg