DONAUSCHWABEN-VILLAGES-L Archives

From: Dan Drew <>
Subject: Re: [DVHH-L] Schimpfworten (curse words)
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 12:54:40 -0500

Of course, Nick! Even the Klosett was awesome... with it's TILE ROOF.
In rural Missouri, we had only a wooden roof... and the rich folks
could afford shingles.

By the way, I have read and re-read your bio; and it is quite
inspiring. Many folks would not have your good spirit and sense of
humor after such an uphill struggle. Perhaps we shall meet someday if
we both live long enough. I shall keep a supply of jokes and stories
for such an occasion. ~Dan

On Sep 29, 2005, at 12:26 PM, Nick Tullius wrote:

> Gee, Dan... thanks for making me feel that I lived through
> "...something
> very old, very sacred, and very awesome..."!

This thread: