DOBBINS-L Archives

Archiver > DOBBINS > 2010-11 > 1290034750

From: ,
Subject: Re: [DOBBINS] John Dobbins - Revolutionary War - PA Line - lived inVA
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 22:59:10 -0000

Author: dbelknapmoore
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.dobbins/753.2.1.1.2/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Regarding the three Dobbins boys who died during the Civil War, one was killed in an accident at a depot at Wheeling and two died of illness. I believe one boy was a brother of Melvina and two were first or second cousins. There is a lady at Cedarville, WV who has a great deal of information on the Dobbins and I am hoping she will share it. They were Union soldiers. Donna

Important Note: