DOBBINS-L Archives

Archiver > DOBBINS > 2010-11 > 1290033268

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [DOBBINS] John Dobbins - Revolutionary War - PA Line - lived inVA
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 22:34:28 -0000

Author: dbelknapmoore
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.dobbins/753.2.1.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi Bridgett. Try an online posting 'A Dobbins Family' that explains a great deal about the Dobbins family. It is really fun although I am not sure the story about John's wife has been verified. I am descended from Samuel's son, William and William's daughter, Melvina Jane Dobbins who married my great grandfather in 1858. If you would like to contribute to the cemetery fund, there are at least 13 buried in the cemetery, write to me at and I will send you the contact for the cemetery fund. This is NON-PROFIT. Regards, Donna

Important Note: