DNK-TRADITIONS-L Archives

Archiver > DNK-TRADITIONS > 2004-11 > 1101837227

From: "Scott and Roxanne Munns" <>
Subject: RE: [DANISH-TRADITIONS] Cookbook?
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 11:53:47 -0600

Star,

Well, there is nothing by that name that I see... the cookbook is not
indexed (I am working on that as I scan!). I'll list everything under
"Small Cakes":
Baker's Cream Cakes, Cookies without Eggs, Mother Christie's Cookies, Mrs.
Hobart's Cookies, Phoebe's Poverty Cakes, Maple Cakes, Mother's Tea Cakes,
Margaretha Fried Cakes, Drop Cakes, Ginger Snaps (2 recipes), Camaroons,
Soft Ginger Cakes, Cocoanut Drops, George's Ginger Cakes, Lady-Fingers,
Meringues, Jumbles, Kisses, Sea-Foam, Cinnamon Drops, Love Knots, Sand
Tarts, Wafers, Sugar Snaps, Crullers, Fritters, and Raised Doughnuts. If
you have even a little idea of the ingredients, I may be able to help you.
Everything in the book is in cups (for the most part - there are some
drachms).

Let me know if you see anything of interest!

Roxanne