DNA-R1B1C7-L Archives

Archiver > DNA-R1B1C7 > 2012-03 > 1331645779

From: DAVID MACLENNAN <>
Subject: Re: [R-M222] Gaelic translation
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 09:36:19 -0400

The name of my great great grandfather, who emigrated from Balchraggan
Scotland to Toronto, Canada in 1842 was George (Shores-na-hard) MacLennan.
No one in the family seems to know how the name originated. Or what it
means.
David

--
Dr. David H. MacLennan,
Banting and Best Department of Medical Research,