DNA-R1B1C7-L Archives

Archiver > DNA-R1B1C7 > 2012-01 > 1326021385

From: "Sandy Paterson" <>
Subject: Re: [R-M222] FW: Calculation of a correlation coeficient
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 11:16:25 -0000

Excellent.

Yes, it's pretty easy. Let's start with a comparison between two 37-marker
haplotypes. I've attached a file with one haplotype in column A and one in
column B. I think one is a Burns and the other a Ryall.

It would be best I think if you were to calculate the correlation
coefficient and then the RCC without my help, to ensure that I don't
influence the result. If we get different answers, we can discuss the
differences.

I've attached two identical files, one in an old Excel format (.xls) and one
in the format for Excel 2007 (.xlsx). I don't know what version of Excel you
are using.

Sandy