DNA-R1B1C7-L Archives

Archiver > DNA-R1B1C7 > 2011-08 > 1314033543

From: Jerry Kelly <>
Subject: Re: [R-M222] Cenél Maine - truly Uí Néill?
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 10:19:03 -0700 (PDT)

John makes a good point below. Traditionally, Niall brought young Patrick to Ireland as a slave. That makes Patrick a contemporary of Niall's sons including Eoghan and Conall, which would make it tough for the descendant kinship groups of Cinéal Chonaill and Cinéal Eoghain to exist in Patrick's lifetime.

Le gach dea-ghuí / Best,
Jerry