DNA-R1B1C7-L Archives

Archiver > DNA-R1B1C7 > 2011-08 > 1314031128

From: Bob Quinn <>
Subject: Re: [R-M222]Cenél Maine - truly Uí Néill?
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 12:38:48 -0400

Thank you, Gerry. Is there any way to get McLysacht's read on names other than to buy the book? I had no luck on the Internet. Regards, Bob

Bob Quinn
President&CEO
Quinn Specialty Chemical Consultants

Partner at Bay Street Investors/Bay Street Partners
Co-Chair ACS GCI Manufacturer's Roundtable
27 Langton Lane
Newtown Square, Pa, 19073
T:610-331-4920
e-mail: