DNA-R1B1C7-L Archives

Archiver > DNA-R1B1C7 > 2011-08 > 1313916532

From: "Sandy Paterson" <>
Subject: Re: [R-M222] Cenél Maine - truly Uí Néill?
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 09:48:52 +0100

Bernard

Do you think the MagCargamni is a candidate for the origins of McHarg/Mac
Giolla Chairge? Also, can you point me to his haplotype?

I've found an interesting match between Ewing and a Quinn, with matches at
DYS 19,439,442 = 15,13,11. I don't think the Quinn is from O'Quin though. I
think he's from Mackquein, which may be from McEwen of Ottir.

Sandy