DNA-R1B1C7-L Archives

Archiver > DNA-R1B1C7 > 2011-08 > 1313771368

From: Bob Quinn <>
Subject: Re: [R-M222] Venicones
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 12:29:28 -0400

Does anyone know how much each era contributes to one's Haplogroup?For instance, how much does whether one is M222+ is dependant on who their ancestors were, for instance, before 0 AD, from then to 500AD, then to 1,000 AD, to 1,500, to 2,000 ?It seems to me that anyone with the "right" background could show up anywhere, become whatever folks were there, and propogate and populate, and show M22+ there?It could be Southern Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Norway, France....Just askin.

Bob Quinn
President&CEO
Quinn Specialty Chemical Consultants

Partner at Bay Street Investors/Bay Street Partners
Co-Chair ACS GCI Manufacturer's Roundtable
27 Langton Lane
Newtown Square, Pa, 19073
T:610-331-4920
e-mail: